Banana carbs can’t be underestimated. This popular fruit contains nutrients and substances that are essential for our body. Keep your body healthy by adding banana in your diet. For further details, let your eyes down until the end.
Not all people know about this secret. Banana will trigger your mood easily. If you don’t believe it, just try by yourself. This argument is supported by some researches that concern with banana. The carbs are the key component of this benefit by the way. The researchers agree that the banana carbs are able to promote the production of serotonin, which owns significant role to bring good feeling to our brain. A research also has proven the lack of carbs in a diet program. It shows that the people who conducted a very low carbohydrate diet within a year have experienced more bad feelings like depression, anxiety, and anger than normal people who have normal carbohydrate intake.
No More Weight Gain
It may sound weird to know that higher fiber intake can help those whose weight problems prevent the weight gain. But, the latest research show the vice versa. Brigham Young University in Utah has proven that the middle-aged women who had higher fiber intake in their diets within two years generally lost their weight. On another hand, the women who reduced the fiber intake in their diets might easily got weight gained. Where to find such kind of fiber? The answer is inside the banana. Banana consists of many carbohydrates, and those carbs contain dietary fiber.
Classic Banana Bread
After knowing the benefits of banana carbs for our body, it would be better to cook some food that contains banana as the main ingredients. Luckily, we got a special recipe from cooking light banana bread. The recipe entitled classic banana bread. Without further ado, let’s check the ingredients below:
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make It
- First of all, begin this cooking activity by preheating the oven until 350°.
- Then, prepare the dry measuring cups in order to spoon the flour. A knife is also necessary to help you in leveling the flour.
- Combine it with salt and baking soda by stirring them all with a whisk.
- Take a large bowl and put sugar and butter inside it. Use mixer to beat both ingredients about one minute.
- Add all eggs at a time then banana, vanilla and yogurt.
- Beat them all until well blended, and combine it with flour mixture at low speed.
- Once the mixture becomes moisture, spoon the batter into a loaf pan with the cooking spray.
- Put it into the oven with 350° for 1 hour and cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack.
- Remember to remove it from the pan before serving.
Lastly, your classic banana bread is ready to serve. The banana carbs of this recipe are 34.4 g.